Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Motobishi makes the cover of Go Riding Magazine

A few weeks back I showed the article that would be printed in the up coming Go Riding Magazine. Well to our suprise when the magazine actuallly came out it featured the both the Motobishi Raptorex and the Motobishi Blackhawk on the cover. They also gave us a whole page of advertisement, absolutly free. Needless to say they were pleased with the units! If you get a chance pick one up, or better yet stop by here and have a look for real. We have a demo unit on hand, and I promise you won't be disapointed!

www.goridingtv.com

Re: Motobishi makes the cover of Go Riding Magazine

One thing to note on the article, unlike some other brands getting tested against each other, the riders on this only try the Motobishi. There is no comparison ride on several side by side's. Makes you go hmmmm!
    09 MUDPRO

This wasn't a side x side shoot out , it was a a test of one machine. If I go to the corner store and buy a grape slurpee, I don't need to taste all the others just to tell me that the grape one taste good. No where in the article did it say that this is the best side x side on the market, only that they were impressed with them. Makes you go ahhhhhhhhh I see!

I still would get the cherry red rhino !!!!!lol [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif[/img]
    2009 fi 700 special edition rhino stock lmfao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Motobishi_Maniac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This wasn't a side x side shoot out , it was a a test of one machine. If I go to the corner store and buy a grape slurpee, I don't need to taste all the others just to tell me that the grape one taste good. No where in the article did it say that this is the best side x side on the market, only that they were impressed with them. Makes you go ahhhhhhhhh I see!</div></div>

I was just pointing it out maniac, they have in previous editions brought out a range of drivers to do a comparison of equal class sizes from several manufactures at once. Gives readers a clearer idea of what to look for. As a reader of the mag, I find it interesting that they didn't do a test of your machine with equal class machines from other manufacturers, so yes, hmmmmmm!
    09 MUDPRO

I think at this point the RZR is the only other in it's class. The Raptorex is more fun and sport minded, so if you need to haul loads of wood out of the bush then maybe a Rhino is more up your alley. If your looking to go rip around in the trails, mud, or sand the Raptorex, and RZR will put the Rhino to shame! If any other manufacturers would like to do a shoot out, were definetly in!

Just to put it in context, if I'm looking at a minivan, I don't need a brochure like article from Car &amp; Driver, I can get that at the dealership, I want a comparable to the other makes.
    09 MUDPRO

If they really want to test one let Kevin have one for a month. Then they can look over the pile of destroyed parts that used to be a utv and see where to make quality improvements !
    08 800EFI sportsman with Tatou 4s tracks+other addon crap
    99 500 sportsman
    91 350 bigbear
    01 800 XCR sold
    Lots of old stuff
    04 bordercollie mix
    69 RT-SE Charger

funny why don't you own one ? you like the raptor too much me 2! i prefer yamaha 2 ! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif[/img] ps i will test one if you like!where are they for sale in ontario?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildhigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">funny why don't you own one ? you like the raptor too much me 2! i prefer yamaha 2 ! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif[/img] ps i will test one if you like!where are they for sale in ontario? </div></div>

Was this directed at me?
    If so, I do own one, as well as a Raptor. I love Yammi's and have owned many and will continue to buy them. Why is it on this site that every body thinks that there the greatest quader ever! Get over your self. I race quads year round, hit most derbies in Manitoba, I live 30 seconds from miles and miles of beautiful trals which i'm on when ever I can, I work on quads as a job, ect. I think i can beat on a quad, but ohh wait, so can 90% of the people I know. But hey thanks for the offer we'll keep you in mind.

Do a search, find a dealer, go test it out. Then come give us your opinion.

did a search on motobishi and couldn't find one ? in ontario whats up googled it all i found was your hype about them!help me find a dealer i will test one!thanks wildhigh

1-866-484-3777 ask for Ivan, he will direct you in the right direction.

I took a look at these and was quite impressed at first. Then I started taking a closer look....the exhaust bolts were all loose, I went to open the airbox and one of the clips broke right off (cheap plastic). The front end looked tight though,not loose and slopy. The engine sounded and looked just like a can-am 800.And of course the price was right...

I doubt it would stand up to the riding we do out west here. Just my opinion based on what I know about Chinese products.
    Obviously the chassis is copied of the RZR and the engine is copied off a Can-Am. A recipe for success you'd think...BUT,if you copy the best parts of someone elses design and you still can't make it bullet proof it really makes me question the quality. If the Chinese could build this stuff with better materials and no electrical issues,there atv's/utv's would sell like hot cakes.

So many people that don't really know about Chinese product &quot;buy and get burned&quot;...

Not trying to bash the raptorex. I'm sure for the person who rides down gravel roads and hits the odd mud hole it might be &quot;ok&quot;. But to go riding miles and miles away from anyone but a cougar or a Grizzly bear... well,you better watch survivor man...lol
    2006 Brute Force &quot;650i&quot;,with...784 BigBore,11.5:1 pistons Race Cams etc etc,(110Plus hp),Elkas,Ricochet skid plates,Muzzy Pro Exhaust,Dyna FS ignition,SS212's on 27&quot; Zillas HEMI Orange Engine lol etc etc etc etc etc.....

You make some good points,but let me throw a few back your way. First the air box clips have been changed to metal ones. This is just one example of many changes that have been made since they were released. Unlike Yamaha and many other main brands, we notify and our dealers and send them all updated parts, instaed of making the customer pay for the upgrades, or just changing it for the next model. If the exhaust bolts were loose I blame the guy that set it up and did the pdi. I have never seen them come loose and I see a lot of these. You absolutly get what you pay for, so if they were to use better matirials and do this and that better, then they would also carry a heavy price tag. There is a huge price differance between $9995(ours) and $17,500(brp or rzr-s. As for not being able to handle where you drive, there is only one way to know for sure. Now I can tell you with a little bit of modifications (which any machine needs to go big time mudding) these will get you where your going and back safley. I know that a lot of guys think that they are the greatest drivers ever(Wildhigh, PolarRod), and that nobody can do what they can do, but the fact is YOUR ALL OUT TO LUNCH. Lots of people beat the crap out of there machines and put them through things that they were not intended for. There are many great avt spots all over the world, so to think that we have to go were you go to prove ourselves is total BS. MadKawi, did you test ride the unit? I'm thinking not or you would have given feed back, so all I ask is that you give it a fair chance try it out and let us know what you like and dis-like about it.

Wild High, did you find a dealer? I really want you to try one of these units so we can have your very valued opinion. Mad Kawi, how far from Camrose are you? Camrose Cycle has some sick units in stock. Lift kits, outlaws, exhaust, clutching, intakes, and they can't brake anything. They are now putting on a 6&quot; lift and 31&quot; outlaws just to find out what can brake.

just talked to ivan i'm gonna email him and take one out for a couple day test in october ! then i can voice my opinion ! make sure every bolts tight cause i will be driving it in my usual spots! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif[/img]

Where did Rod say he was the greatest driver ? Wyhere did you get that asumption from ? Just curious is all . He made one comment on this thread and it was directed at Wildhigh,I do believe. I can assure Polar Rod does not consider himself the greatest rider to Live.(and i dont mean that in a bad way Rod [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img] )
    2008 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 I Super Black ,27" MudZilla Tires on SS 212 Chrome Rim's ,HMF Utility Slip On Pipe ,K & N Air Filter,Floor Board Protector's ,CDI Dyna Tech,HDPE full Skid Plate,Diamond G Tie Rods,2500lb Warn Winch,2 " Lift Kit, MIMB 2" Snorkels , Wild Boar Rad Relocte ,Front Storage Box Mod,Grease Fitting Mod on all a-arms,eTrex legend gps,5' Easy Mount Plow .

I would like to know where I stated I was the worlds greatest rider? I have many years experience riding AND repairing ATVs but I have never said I was the best!If you had taken the time to read my post on this subject you should have seen I was suggesting Wildhigh as a tester as It has been proved he is rather hard on equipment.But I would guess that would require you to pull your head out of your rear. Untill I see for myself that China bikes have improved to the point of being reliable rides my opinion on them stands.
    99 500 sportsman
    91 350 bigbear
    01 800 XCR sold
    Lots of old stuff
    04 bordercollie mix
    69 RT-SE Charger

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: polar_rod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to know where I stated I was the worlds greatest rider? I have many years experience riding AND repairing ATVs but I have never said I was the best!If you had taken the time to read my post on this subject you should have seen I was suggesting Wildhigh as a tester as It has been proved he is rather hard on equipment.

I don't think that being hard on equiptment means that you are a great rider. Anyone can mash the throttle and brake stuff.

But I would guess that would require you to pull your head out of your rear. Untill I see for myself that China bikes have improved to the point of being reliable rides my opinion on them stands. </div></div>
    How are you ever going to see for yourself when your eyes are completely shut? You have this huge opinion about our machines, yet you have never seen one, or never riden one. Maybe try getting out of the 50's and into 2010. As for the &quot;I only buy North American products&quot; comment, what a joke. Take a look around your house, do you watch television? Where is your tv built? Where is your radio built? Where is your cutlery made? What kind of vehicle do you drive? and where are the parts for that vehicle produced? I could go on and on with stuff that you will find in your own house, that all come from over-seas. When you buy a Chinese machine, you are sending some money to the Chinese, but you are also supporting a lot of Canadian families that work for the importer, shippers, dealers, mechanics, and every one else that gets money put in there pockets because of Chinese bikes. With the negativity that comes out of a few of you, it's easy to see why the traffic on this site has dwindled. It's usually the same handful of grumpy old men that give there one sided opinions. When a guy post that he's looking for help to fix his off shore bike, you get the regular deuchebag comments from the usual deuche bags. &quot;Stop buying crap&quot; &quot;Buy north american&quot; &quot;burn it&quot;. Oh, bravo gentlemen, give your selves a pat on the back. If you have nothing informative to say, then just shut the funk up. You guys use the site to feel better about yourselves and put others down. You guys sound and act like your in high school, well I got news for you, &quot;This isn't Facebook&quot;.

Are you lumping everyone in the same, to which you criticise comments on Chineese bikes as all the same?
    Rod is old, didn't think I or Al are, yes Kevin you are! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]
    Besides, I have posted before, have 2 50cc quads and 1 50cc dirt bike, made in China.
    09 MUDPRO

Its nice to see your bull has no bounds as you use my quote and then add stuff that was not there(I don't think being hard on equipment makes you a good rider etc) You add your comments to things that where not in the post to make it sound like they where. Here I thought only politicians where the only ones that used that ploy to advance themselves. I might change my thoughts on china bikes but not from hearing this crap.
    99 500 sportsman
    91 350 bigbear
    01 800 XCR sold
    Lots of old stuff
    04 bordercollie mix
    69 RT-SE Charger

i will give my honest opinion when i test one thats all i can do!but bashing my friends isn't part of the deal! they are all above average riders and all have there machines modded to do the trails and they all perform different.i also own a chinese quad for my 12 yr old daughter and spend an hour to fix after every ride, but she loves it ! that's all that matters to me!brand names break too !ps. im not on facebook or will i ever be! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif[/img]

LOL, they should make you take the old people driving test before they let you try it huh?
    09 MUDPRO

Its obvious who sells the chinese machines and who drives them in most of the forums. The guy who has bought one like myself always seem to have the same recuring problems. I run a 700 Powermax Roughrider side by side with a HSUN engine and there has been no end to the amount of repairs performed within the 350km i have put on it. 2 cdi units, about 6 spark plugs, Starter, solenoid, rear axle, decompressor, and fuel pump and slipping transmission. For six months i have had this machine which has been a complete frustrating experience. Just last week i was told my warranty was up after picking my bike up from the shop where it had been for a month and a half only to get it home and have to push it off the trailer because again it would not start. I hope my experience will help someone in making a decision in not wasting your money and 3-5 years of your life in paying for one of these machines....YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR save some money and buy brand name.

well said powermax .
    2008 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 I Super Black ,27" MudZilla Tires on SS 212 Chrome Rim's ,HMF Utility Slip On Pipe ,K & N Air Filter,Floor Board Protector's ,CDI Dyna Tech,HDPE full Skid Plate,Diamond G Tie Rods,2500lb Warn Winch,2 " Lift Kit, MIMB 2" Snorkels , Wild Boar Rad Relocte ,Front Storage Box Mod,Grease Fitting Mod on all a-arms,eTrex legend gps,5' Easy Mount Plow .

hay folks i have a 700 chase and if out preforms my buddys rhino
    as for china bikes your right their not the big name but they also dont have the big price tag as far as the product no complaints the guys at motobishi are grate ie shean,an blain way to go i live in nb canada an when i got mine no dealer here then. we have one now 3 hour away(not me) am just a consumer an have all most 3000km
    an only problems one was bearing in clutch housing warr an up graded part an one axle these guys are selling a good product at a good price as for all you people that knock this stuff get down off your high hourse and smell the coffee where do you think yam hon and the other get their stuff (china)

motobishi way to go love the new 800

Thats great for you ! You are one of the only people I have heard off that have not had major issue's , the majority of the people that have bought these bike's have had nothing but problem's and NO product support. So when we hear of this constantly and all the Biatch'n and so forth , what are we to think.

ps I smelt my coffee ,what am I looking for when I do this ? Smells like coffee [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2009CHASE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hay folks i have a 700 chase and if out preforms my buddys rhino
    as for china bikes your right their not the big name but they also dont have the big price tag as far as the product no complaints the guys at motobishi are grate ie shean,an blain way to go i live in nb canada an when i got mine no dealer here then. we have one now 3 hour away(not me) am just a consumer an have all most 3000km
    an only problems one was bearing in clutch housing warr an up graded part an one axle these guys are selling a good product at a good price as for all you people that knock this stuff get down off your high hourse and smell the coffee where do you think yam hon and the other get their stuff (china)

motobishi way to go love the new 800 </div></div>

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to hear your happy with your machine and with the after service. We will continue to provide the best service we can for both our dealers and there customers! Do you own an 800 or did you just have a look at it? If you have been in one, I suggest goning for a rip in one. There a blast to ride.

Here is the link to the sneek peak of the show footage. It will air later this month.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivObyLtmXF4

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: powermax1989</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its obvious who sells the chinese machines and who drives them in most of the forums. The guy who has bought one like myself always seem to have the same recuring problems. I run a 700 Powermax Roughrider side by side with a HSUN engine and there has been no end to the amount of repairs performed within the 350km i have put on it. 2 cdi units, about 6 spark plugs, Starter, solenoid, rear axle, decompressor, and fuel pump and slipping transmission. For six months i have had this machine which has been a complete frustrating experience. Just last week i was told my warranty was up after picking my bike up from the shop where it had been for a month and a half only to get it home and have to push it off the trailer because again it would not start. I hope my experience will help someone in making a decision in not wasting your money and 3-5 years of your life in paying for one of these machines....YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR save some money and buy brand name. </div></div>

Yes If I had a nickle for eveytime I heard a story like this I'd be rich...
    A while back I had replied to this s thread and accidently deleted it and since I can't type well,I said screw it and never bothered...

as for the other fellow that says it &quot;outperform&quot; the rhino...I call complete B.S on that! No way in hell is a chinese product that is built with crappy materials plus copied from Yamaha,better than or even equal to a Rihno. Just no way PERIOD! All the fading plastic,the cheap nuts and bolts etc etc...

I would like to know how this Raptorex is doing. The price seems very tempting when compared to a brand new side by side but I just can't see it being reliable.

Please some one correct me if I am wrong...

Not meaning to bash the product I just hate to see someone who is new to the sport and end up bying a P.O.S quad or SxS to save some money...

If those Raptorex's are reliable I would buy one in a heart beat.Hopefully I'm wrong about them but seeing someones Chase 700 recently with faded plastic and every piece of rubber cracked (and I mean every piece!)It really makes me wonder how some of these Chinese places are still in business...This guy had his SxS sitting out side for a year and the plastic faded like crazy and cv boots were all cracked to $hit...diff lock broken since day one,the fameous bearing problem etc etc and all with a whopping 168km's LMAO!
    2006 Brute Force &quot;650i&quot;,with...784 BigBore,11.5:1 pistons Race Cams etc etc,(110Plus hp),Elkas,Ricochet skid plates,Muzzy Pro Exhaust,Dyna FS ignition,SS212's on 27&quot; Zillas HEMI Orange Engine lol etc etc etc etc etc.....

just so u know my chase is chased by his rhino cause he can catch me 4000km still running
    mods 26' maxis cirro tires
    rm stator cdi
    hot cams mudbusted
    and epi secondary spring (orange)
    duel batery
    300W sterio
    full cab
    30000btu heater

Battery , stereo

lmfao u sure its 4000klm and not 40klms ?

thks for the spell check bruteman

as for wildhigh your just sad cause u payed to much and can aford to do the mods u want to an i can cause i payed 1/2 what u did!!!!! and did my mods an still have more money to put in the tank and ride

any day on the trail is a good day